We are almost ready to welcome you to our photography membership where you will be able to enjoy a whole host of benefits, including access to our accessible Darkroom in the heart of Wakefield for just £120 annually.
To be the first in the know join our mailing list here>
- Free Darkroom induction
- Regular technician support
- Access to Darkroom facilities at £7.50 per hour
- Access to a range of specialist materials at affordable prices
- Members are part of a network of local photographers, meeting for socials, producing work alongside each other and supporting each other’s creative endeavours
- Regular newsletter with upcoming availability, news, events and courses
- Opportunities to participate in live briefs, exhibitions and fairs
- Opportunity to sell your work in our shop
We believe in the power of community darkrooms and we firmly believe that you never stop learning. We feel that, as our network grows, so does our knowledge and this knowledge is only enriched by the social interactions and connections we make along the way.
Have questions? Get in touch.
Head to our contact page to drop us a message, or pop in to The Art House to speak with one of our reception team about becoming a member today.
Want to know more about the Darkroom
Head to our Darkroom page to find out more about the facilities, equipment, and support available for Photography members at The Art House.Find out more