Our print studio is equipped for a range of non toxic processes including etching, drypoint, collograph, monoprint, linocut and screen print.
Print Studio Coordinator Kirstie Williams and Print Technician Ellie Way, both professional Print Makers, create a friendly and supportive environment for experienced artists and total beginners alike to learn new skills, experiment and take their practice to the next level.
Book in to the Print Studio
- Free print room and laser cutter induction
- Regular technician support
- 24hr access to print facilities at £3.50 per hour
- Access to a range of papers, inks and materials on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Regular newsletter with upcoming availability, news, events and courses
Always wanted to try your hand at laser cutting?
Our laser cutter is the ideal tool to develop new product ranges and push the boundaries of your printmaking.
Inductions on how to use the laser cutter are included in your membership, so there’s no excuse not to try something new today.
Print Studio Facilities & Equipment >
The Art House Print Studio is equipped for a range of non-toxic intaglio, relief and screen printing processes.
Our facilities include:
- 1 x Natgraph UV Exposure Unit
- 2 x Large textile print tables
- 1 x Vacuum table for paper screen printing
- 1 x Washout booth
- 1 x Pressure washer for screen stripping
- A range of screens available to use in a variety of sizes and mesh counts
- A range of squeegees in different sizes
- 1 x Rollaco hand operated etching press (A3 size)
- 1 x Hale motorised etching press (A1 size)
- 1 x Albion relief printing press (up to A3 size)
- 1 x Adkins heatpress (printable area 40x50cm)
- A3 Hot Plate
Discover a range of printmaking workshops and courses at The Art House, suitable for beginners to pros, and everyone in between.More info