Bring your school group for a creative session in ceramics, printmaking or photography in our Maker Spaces.
We believe in the importance of engaging in arts activity and creative processes to develop skills in critical thinking, visual literacy and to support wellbeing. We know that creative thinking is not only necessary for being an artist, but for problem solving, innovation and enhanced employment prospects for the future.
Sessions are suitable for key stages 1–4 and can be tailored to suit different skill levels and abilities, and particular themes in the school’s curriculum.Choose from screen printing, darkroom photography and ceramics sessions for secondary school children.
Sessions for key stages 3 & 4 are ideal for students aiming to add breadth to their art portfolios through a range of techniques using their own school projects and sketchbooks to inspire some new work.
To enquire about booking an artist-led activity with us and for a quote for your activity head to the button below. Prices start from £200 (inc.VAT) per two hour session.
Activities for Key Stages 1 & 2
- Relief Printing – Suitable for ages 5–7
- Collograph/Monoprinting – Suitable for ages 8+
- Screen Printing – Suitable for ages 10+
- Ceramics – Suitable for ages 5+
- Cameraless Photography – Suitable for ages 7+
Activities for Key Stages 3 & 4
- Ceramics; relief & textures
- Printmaking; screen Printing, lino printing or monoprinting
- Darkroom Photography; photograms, chemigrams or contact printing with digital negatives
Looking for more of what we have to offer?
We have a range of brilliant workshops and courses and there’s definitely something for everyone!Find out more