We offer a range of creative workshops and training sessions for educators; aiming to inspire with new ideas and skills to enhance and enrich an arts curriculum.
Sessions can be tailored to your needs and are led by our staff and professional teaching artists. We can offer short two hour sessions or a full day’s training. These can be delivered in our professional maker spaces.
Sessions can help to;
- Increase confidence to deliver art subjects to a range of skills levels and age groups
- Develop skills in practical creative techniques such as printmaking, ceramics and photography
- Provide lots of ideas for projects to teach in schools and colleges
- Discover new ways that different materials can be applied and use in the classroom
- Support staff health and wellbeing
To enquire about booking a creative professional development session with us and for a quote, contact us using the button below. Prices start from £250 (inc.VAT) per two hour session.
Looking for artist-led activities?
Click the button to find out about what artist-led activities we can offer for Key Stages 1–4.Find out more