At The Art House, our programme of exhibitions is an integral part of what we do. Join us for this new strand of learning; gallery visits. Whether you would prefer a self-led visit or a curator-led tour, we have a range of different activities for educational institutions and groups, to best suit your needs.
We welcome visits from school, college, university or community groups. They are a perfect way to immerse yourself in the art and in some cases, see work from recent graduates across the country.
- Self-led visits to The Art House exhibition spaces are free of charge
- Groups of 10 or more must book their visits in advance
- A maximum of 35 people per group for each booking
If you’d like to enhance your visit, then why not book a guided tour through our exhibition spaces with a curator talk? You will be able to find out more about our exhibiting artists and the themes behind each exhibition and works.
- Talks last 30–45 minutes and are delivered by specialists from our Programme Team
- Curator talks are charged at £5 per head with a minimum booking of 10.
- Concession price for schools at £3.50 per head.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of two weeks notice is required for curator talks and they are subject to availability.
- Payments must be taken in advance via BACs transfer
- We cannot guarantee to accommodate late arrivals
- In the event of a cancellation, we require at least two working days notice, with less than two days notice, no refund will be issued.
Looking to add to your day?
If you’re looking for more options to add to your visit, check out the rooms we have available for hire, alongside catering and refreshment options!Find out more